Wednesday 4 November 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my sweat-curse-results blog. 

When I first used the tag, "You will sweat, you will curse, you will see results" it was for a bootcamp poster I was handing out near Trinity Bellwoods Park. I wanted it to be cheeky and personable while still inviting. Two years later here I am using it as a slogan and brand. 

It speaks to who I am and what I believe in. I want you to sweat, I want you to see results and I want you to have fun while doing it. Who cares if along the way there are enough swears to put Jennifer Lawrence to shame?  


The same rules apply to me. Trust me, I am a total whiner when it comes to indoor rock climbing. And you'll bet your ass whoever is belaying me isn't going to let me give up the first time I miss my hold or my foot slips, even if I am yelling down at them. 

Mission Impossible
So join me on my journey of sweating, cursing and seeing all the hard work pay off! Along the way, you will get exercise and nutrition tips, HIIT workouts and an insider look at some of the stories I'll be working on for Toronto Guardian.




No comments:

Post a Comment